A Fantasy Science Fiction Time Travel Horror novel exploring the idea of an evil entity that aims to become the god of a universe by saving it from destruction.
An exploration of characters who lose everything, and through their subjugation learn that their aim has a higher moral purpose. Where good can be evil, and evil good, where grey is the dominant colour, and everything is not as it seems. People make mistakes, the main character is not exactly flawless, and sub-characters seem more significant by the results of their actions. The English language is bent, broken, and new bits added to handle concepts the language was not made to handle. Magic, as written and described, is actually based primarily on a scientific study of the real thing; not that anyone will admit that this is the case, it would raise too many uncomfortable questions.
Iron Seed is a science-fiction DOS game from 1994, which was both developed and published by Channel 7.
Gameplay is real-time, featuring trading, research, manufacturing, diplomacy, “realistic” space combat, on-edge crew members, and strategy. The procedural nature of the game engine creates a rogue-like universe for each new playthrough, featuring 10 core empires and a multitude of others which can evolve during the game.
The project repository contains an in-development Python 3 version of the game engine, using Pygame for sound and graphics support.
- Triumph Over Darkness: Vatican’s Exorcist Army Emerges Victorious in Catacombs Showdown
- Leviathan Rises Again: Container Ship Attacked, French Navy Powerless
- Gravity Defied: Scientists Unravel the Secrets of Alien Wreckage
- Dark Skies Over South America: The Alien Armada Struggles, Devastation Spreads
- Alien Wreckage Reveals Mysteries and Dangers: The Battle in the Sahara Continues